Plots for sale in Faisal Hills in Block A,B,C and Executive. These are almost developed sectors.
New Map of Faisal HillsNew Map of Faisal Hills
Faisal Hills New Booking was Launched in August 2020. Booking was closed within a month. Now files are available on profit (about 29000 as on 9-3-21) from market
New Booking price
Total Price : 38,90,000/-
Down Payment : 4,35,000/-
18 Quarterly Installments : 1,92,000/-
For Booking & Details :
Waqar Satti 0333-5119499
Faisal Hills is a housing scheme project located on main GT Road N-5 near Margalla Hills in Taxila region of Rawalpindi. This project is brought up by the famous and well-known developers by Zedem International. Zedem is expanding its footprints across the region by launching new housing schemes with its commitment to timely delivery with high quality infrastructure development.
Faisal Hills is located right next to Margalla Hills near sector B-17 MPCHS and it aims to provide quality living to the local residents at an affordable cost.
Management of Faisal Hills has announced that Rawalpindi Development Authority *(RDA)* has approved Layout Plan *(LOP)* measuring *11823.50 Kanal* for *”Faisal Hills” (FH)*, vide their letter No.RDA/MP&TE/F-PHS-TAX-02/966. Congratulations to all Members & Real Estate Consultants.
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited *(SNGPL)* has also *sanctioned* the provision of *Sui Gas supply* for our housing scheme *”Faisal Hills” (FH)*, vide letter Ref No. IS/HS-03, dated *12-12-2019*.
Following the success of Faisal Town, Faisal Residencia & SEA-Square, now the company is launching an exemplary latest style project “Faisal Hills” Which will be undoubtedly a modern residential project with no comparison the housing industry within all over District Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
The man behind all this Ch.Abdul Majeed, a well-known name is housing industry and a great visionary with innovated ideas having
Over three decades experience in providing housing facilities to people of Pakistan and developing many housing societies. He is known as “A man of his words” integrity and commitment, all projects launched previously were booked within hours.
Success is always a relative term and yes, considering the relative sense and looking back at Ch.Abdul Majeed’s Career, profession, he can be called as a man of accomplishments. Thanks to almighty Allah, the most gracious, compassionate, as some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined.
Ch.Abdul Majeed believes that success demands perseverance, for him the life has been a series of challenges and accomplishments.
Faisal Town is an organization which aims to promote investment in the real estate sector and develops housing schemes of the highest standards. Faisal Town (Pvt.) Ltd is registered with the securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan having Corporate Universal Identification No. 0097832 under section 32 of the Companies Ordinance, 1994 (XLVII of 1984) Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The project is positioned in the Taxila region which is considered as the major industrial zone, and now you can have your residence here within the city of opportunities. Faisal Hills is a maliciously planned project encircled by natural attraction, yielding a breathtaking view of the Margalla Hills in a peaceful and clean environment.
The project is situated at the ideal and the easily accessible location on Main G.T. Road near Taxila region and Sector B-17, MPCHS Islamabad. The chosen site gives the spectacular and stunning view of Margalla Hills and has a distance of few minutes’ drive from Islamabad Expressway.
They offer different residential sizes of residential plots including 5 marlas, 7 marlas, 10 marlas, 1 Kanal and 2 Kanal. The plots can be bought both by cash payment and installment plans.
There are four schedules or 4 price table. very old ,Old, new and last price tables.
It consisted of A, B, and C blocks initially, but now they have added another block that is ‘E’ block namely ‘Executive Block’ right at the entrance of the G.T. Road Development work on the executive block and A has started recently and the prices are being revised.
Salient points of the Newsletter:
- Faisal Hills is the largest and biggest housing scheme in Taxila which comprises more than 12000 plots.
- 150 ft Wide Road connecting the society to GT Road and Main Entrance Gate is under construction. They have received permission to get access from GT Road from NHA.
- Another entrance from GT Road is also planned and calculated properly, so you will have 2 different entrance points of the society from the main GT Road. The second entrance will be 225 ft wide.
- Allah Wala Monument Chowk has been built beautifully.
- Development work to build a bridge on the Nullah and connecting it to GT road via 150 ft wide road is currently in progress but it will be built soon with no flaw at all.
- A 22 story tall building on 12 Kanal plots will be started soon, which will comprise a 4 story indoor shopping mall. Design and Construction work of the building has been assigned to the famous and reputable architect Jamshed Khan.
- The development of a central park in block A has started.
- The development of 3 new parks in Executive Block has also started.
- A grand Jamia Masjid with the capacity of 3000 people has been inaugurated in June and it is being used by people.
- A beautiful and serene family park is also being developed in the Executive Block, where imported swings, gazebos and benches will be installed, and barbecue shops will be built sooner.
- A sports complex has also been inaugurated in the Executive Block of the society where Football ground, Cricket Ground and Basket Ball ground will be built.
- The provision of water in the society has been inaugurated of overhead tanks, underground tanks and tube wells in A block has been done.
- More than 40 property offices will be built soon in society.
- Society is planning to build a 5 story site office on plot size 175×70 in order to facilitate file transfers, installment payments, and plot bookings. The design and construction work of the building has been assigned to the well-known architect Abdul Basit.
- In order to avoid escalation charges and additional development charges, members must submit their outstanding installments by 22nd July 2019.
- Transfer your open files after the clearance of outstanding installments by 22nd July 2019. The society will cancel all open files after 22nd July 2019 which may be restored after an acceptable reason and payment of 5 lacs restoration charges.
NewsletterFaisal Hill News Letter OCT 2019